Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beginning The Journey...



I have been thinking about starting a personal blog for a long time. But lack of vocabulary (Inferiority complex is always there, that I didn’t study any mainstream languages in the country as my first language for matriculation. I studied Sanskrit) and scarcity of free time (I was partying, watching movies and doing many more 'sacred' sins) always pulled me back in taking such a decision.

Even when I am writing this, the scarcity of words is hunting me. You might see so many mistakes here. But… since my attitude towards the blogs is changed, I don’t care those mistakes.

So… am starting my ‘safar’ (journey)…

Safar Mein Dhikkat Tho Hogi Jo Chal Sako Tho Chalo,

Sabhi Hain Bheed Mein Tum Bhi Age Nikal Sako Tho Chalo.

Raahein Kahaan Kisi Ke Liye Badalti Hain,

Tum Apne Aap Ko Agar Badal Sako Tho Chalo.......

[Am not that wise to give the exact meaning… but for those curious

People who like Shaayris… am translating this in my way…

“In your journey you have to face many difficulties…

Still if you can travel you can go forward…

You are in a crowd, if you have the strength

To reach in the front, you can go forward…

The route you go, will never change for you…

But if you can change yourself, you can go forward…”]

2 comments:

Asher said...

Very good shayari ... excellent hope to see some more of your valuable and "sayarified" insight

Shiva said...

Yeh Shayari Yaron Ke Kathir
Muskurao O Shayar Shayari Ke Kathir